1273Re: Important works?

    Mar 18, 2014
      Dear list members,

      Thank you very much for your replies to my question about important works. I did read all the replies, but had to put off my thank you! Unfortunately, busyness and business made me postpone it way too long.

      Now, I have some work to catch up with. The Hernández article seems to be quite important. The other works I will have to take a closer look at.

      Thank you for your contributions!

      Dear list members

      I have not been able to follow Revelation research for several years. I visited amazon.com to browse for new books on Revelation, but found a lot of "noise", so I would like to ask you a question.

      Which works from recent years, say the last five years, do you think are most important, as regards The Book of Revelation / The Apocalypse?

      Thank you very much.

      Georg Adamsen

      ​Dr. ​
      Georg S. Adamsen