      From: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com [revelation-list@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Georg S. Adamsen [georg@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:52 AM
      To: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [revelation-list] Important works?

      Dear list members

      I have not been able to follow Revelation research for several years. I visited amazon.com to browse for new books on Revelation, but found a lot of "noise", so I would like to ask you a question.

      Which works from recent years, say the last five years, do you think are most important, as regards The Book of Revelation / The Apocalypse?

      Thank you very much.

      Georg Adamsen

      --
      ​Dr. ​