1255Re: [revelation-list] Rev 20:4 = 1 group or 2 groups?

    Sep 3, 2013
      I don't think those "beheaded for their testimony to Jesus" reflect John the Baptist but rather St Paul.  Under any dating you wish to choose, Paul would have been martyred by the time the Apocalypse was written.  The OT martyrs are reflected in 13.1-14.5.

       search for truth, hear truth, learn truth,
       love truth, speak the truth, hold the truth,