1211Dissertation ideas or unexplored topics

  • Dustin Smith
    Apr 3 8:14 PM
      Greetings all. I have enjoyed reading through the archives of posts and
      have learned a lot from the discussions on here. I am also aware that many
      of you are Ph.Ds or professors who work with and teach this book regularly.
      During your times of research, have you come across any rabbit trails,
      unexplored topics, or do you have any suggestions on
      potential dissertation subjects? I am currently exploring the social
      concerns of the original readers of the book as it parallels the theology
      of the Anabaptists, especially in relations to separation from the state,
      non-violence, and radical imitation to the testimony of Christ. But I would
      be quite interested in what others think are good, unexplored potential
      topics.

      Thanks in advance.

      --
      Dustin Smith