1204RE: [revelation-list] Throneroom scenes - Revelation

  • Dave Rankin
    Apr 29 5:42 AM
      Hi
      There will be copies in the library at St. Andrews University, Fife.
      I also have it in various Word documents.
      A couple of things � I�m sure about copyright issues, and last time I checked it wasn�t showing the Hebrew and Greek correctly, but its probably just because I haven�t the fonts on my new computer.

      Dave