1189Re: [revelation-list] Re: Hermas and the Tribulation Beast

    Jan 17, 2011
      No, you are not attempting to understand these things as the early christians
      did.  The view of Hermas regarding the beast is not that of the Apocalypse
      concerning the Beast.  I have indicated that such is the case by highlighting
      points at which they diverge.  Your continued attempt to impose Hermas on the
      Apocalypse will not survive scrutiny.