1077Re: A simple explanation of the millennium

  • e_s_c_h_a_t_o_n
    Sep 21, 2009
      Dear George,

      I apologize. I read your post, and I wasn't including you in "everybody." I was including those who responded to my original post last week. Specifically I think that would be drjenney2, and
      WrayZehrung. Also note that in the original post I gave Hebrews 4:4-9 KJV, so I appreciate you giving it again.

      Thank you,
      Alan Fuller