      From: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:revelation-list@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wray
      Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:56 PM
      To: revelation-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [revelation-list] Re: A simple explanation of the
      millennium

      I agree that /eschaton /makes many leaps that are unsubstantiated by
      scripture and presents more questions than answers.

      The problem I have with this reply though, is that we can have both
      situations: man was created 6000 ago and the earth was created many
      billions of years ago. The reconciliation lies in the time span between
      Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 and the fact that face of the earth was renewed.
      Considering that this is a Revelation list I will leave it at this. If
      you would like, I can reply off forum and fill in the gap for you.