No activity in last 7 days
RunRev Interoperability Project
Members of this group share a common goal of supporting standards for handling component metadata and for interoperability of software resources (libraries, components, templates, etc.) developed with RunRev's LiveCode development tool.
The Edinbugh Core Metadata Initiative (ECMI) is designed to provide guidelines to use of metadata and interoperability of resources in LiveCode.
- Mar 5, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.