Re:Press Release: Retrogaming Times Monthly - November 2009

  • Dan Iacovelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      hey bryan,
      looks good I will read more of it later on today.
      also to let you and the rest of writers of RTM know
      this issue is going be reviewed in my new article in
      CVGM that reviews Fanzine and e-zines.
      I did this way back when in my own fanzine, I took after the
      way arnie katz did in Video games and computer Entertainment.

      --
      Daniel Iacovelli