RTM 64 - September - Now On-Line

  • Bryan Roppolo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Dear Staff,
      The latest issue of Retrogaming Times Monthly is on-line! It's issue
      #64, September 2009. Here's what's in this month's issue:

      01. Press Fire To Begin
      02. Retrogaming News
      03. Movies With A Byte: Joysticks
      04. RTM Idiocy: The Pot Of Lead At The End Of The Rainbow
      05. The Legend Of Trash Truck
      06. All Eyes On Power Rangers: The Movie
      07. Apple II Incider - Spy Hunter
      08. Modern Retro - Worms
      09. Videological Dig - The Ratings War
      10. Laughing Pixels
      11. Videogame Advertisements
      12. Game Over

      Hopefully next month there will be more articles, since I noticed we have
      been on a downward trend since our high of 19 in July. However, I am
      planning on doing a Halloween issue for October where there should be a TON
      of good articles, since I'm sure you all have something interesting and
      scary for next month! Personal stories and scary games are always welcome.
      I'll also be changing the colors for that issue to black/orange instead of
      the traditional blue/yellow to commemorate Halloween. Hopefully we can pull
      together the biggest issue (20+) for that one. I'll see you all then!
    • Bryan Roppolo
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009

        Oh, here’s the link to the issue:

        http://www.retrogamingtimes.com/rtm64/

        That would be helpful J

        The latest issue of Retro gaming Tim es Monthly is on-line! It's issue