Retrogaming Times Monthly - January 2011 is out!

  • Bryan Roppolo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

      The January issue of Retrogaming Times Monthly is out. The first for 2011! We ring in the year with a new look for all the readers. Let us know what you think about this new format for the magazine! Anyway, here's what's in this month's issue:

      Retrogaming Times Monthly - January 2011

      Issue #80

      http://www.retrogamingtimes.com/magazine/index.php?issue=80&page=frontcover

      Reflections On A Different Era

      Apple II Incider - David's Midnight Magic

      The After-Christmas Special

      Mutated Output - Getting A Lesson About The Superiority Of The BBC Micro

      NES'cade - Salute To The Silver Ball

      A Pixelated 21st Century

      + More!

      Retrogaming Times Monthly, now running 160 Months in a row! Visit us on the web at http://www.retrogamingtimes.com/

    • Bryan Roppolo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

        Thanks for the input. I agree that everyone came together and produced our first truly good issue in a few months. Hopefully this will be the end of the dry spell and we can start putting out more content in each issue. I was impressed after having 12/24 issue that the one on 1/3 was as big as it was. Maybe we should turn RTM into RTW (Retrogaming Times Weekly)! J Think you guys could handle that? J

        looks great!  love the little sfx when you click on a tab.  only thing I can think of is when you click on an article within a tab, maybe the links to the other articles within that tab can be added to the page of each article?  pretty much instead of clicking on the tab again to get to a certain article, all of the article links will be listed on that current page within that tab.

        great job everyone!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
          This is my first time responding, but I have to agree that the new look is much better than last months. Great to see 11 off to a wonderful start.

          Marc

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2011

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2011

              Thanks a ton! Luckily a reader brought to attention some bugs with the navigation and I fixed those, so some minor issues were dealt with which was to be expected. However, glad to see you like it. BTW, if it’s any incentive for people to write articles, you will receive a little sprite as your mascot for your articles like everyone else has J