Re: [RTM] Retrogaming Times Monthly 71 - April Issue on the stands

  • paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 10:10 AM
      excellent job Bryan!  looks great!
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:11 PM
      Subject: [RTM] Retrogaming Times Monthly 71 - April Issue on the stands

      The April issue of RTM has now it the stands! Here are the highlights from
      this issue:

      April Retrogaming Times Monthly
      Issue #71
      http://www.retrogam ingtimes. com/rtm71

      The Cybernet Society 1995-1997 R.I.P.
      Vectrexenstein - Pole Position
      Apple II Incider - Mario Bros.
      NES'Cade - 720 Degrees
      All Eyes On...Super Hang-On
      Dual Perspective - Final Fight
      Mutated Output: Patsies, Pioneers, and Politics
      The Homebrew Sleuth: Atari 2600 Cave In
      Modern Retro - Spyro The Dragon
      A Pixilated 21st Century!
      Arcade Memories

      Retrogaming Times Monthly, now running 151 Months in a row!
      Visit us on the web at http://www.retrogam ingtimes. com

    • Jonathan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 12:04 PM
        This is a really great issue!

        I especially liked the "insider information" in the Spyro article, and the Coco game reviews.

        I am as interested in stories from the industry as in the comments on the games themselves.