Hello Everyone

  • Bryan Roppolo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
      Just want to see if this e-mail manages to get through okay. If so, anyone
      that wants to reply should be able to simply click respond and everyone on
      the Staff can then read it. Makes it a lot easier than having to put
      everyone's e-mail addresses into each e-mail you want to send to the whole
      staff!
    • i.m.roth@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
        Trying from my cell phone. I couldn't click the Reply link, so I'll see if this works through normal reply or not.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
          I don't think my cell phone will let me do it, but I'm in Firefox on my PC now haha

          --- In retrogamingtimes@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Roppolo" <bryan@...> wrote:

          > Just want to see if this e-mail manages to get through okay. If so, anyone
          > that wants to reply should be able to simply click respond and everyone on
          > the Staff can then read it. Makes it a lot easier than having to put
          > everyone's e-mail addresses into each e-mail you want to send to the whole
          > staff!

        • waterton10
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
            --- In retrogamingtimes@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Roppolo" <bryan@...> wrote:

            > Just want to see if this e-mail manages to get through okay. If so, anyone
            > that wants to reply should be able to simply click respond and everyone on
            > the Staff can then read it. Makes it a lot easier than having to put
            > everyone's e-mail addresses into each e-mail you want to send to the whole
            > staff!

            test
          • Bryan Roppolo
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009

              HI!

                          Came through loud and clear. The Reply link in the message is only to reply via the web. If you want to reply just using an e-mail, all you need to do is click the normal “Reply” button like a regular message.

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
                It got through to me. :)

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
                  That works.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
                    Ah, it just took a bit for it to update. Coo'!
                  • Bryan Roppolo
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009

                      Well, it looks like are on our way to becoming the Retrogaming Times Monthly Community. Should be fun to have a place where we can easily exchange info with each other. We also could allow others to post on the group as well that are not on the Staff as long as the messages are about RTM and classic gaming ideas.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009

                        BTW, there are also other options in the group besides this mailing list in case anyone ever wants to use them. Check out the blue sidebar on the main Yahoo! Group RTM page. You can set up a Poll, upload Files and Pictures, add links, etc. Just something that might be a neat thing to use. Especially the Poll option so we can gauge interest maybe on something. Anyone can start one.

                        Well, it looks like are on our way to becoming the Retrogaming Times Monthly Community. Should be fun to have a place where we can easily exchange info with each other. We also could allow others to post on the group as well that are not on the Staff as long as the messages are about RTM and classic gaming ideas.

                        Ah, it just took a bit for it to update. Coo'!

                      • coltarmadillo
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
                          Just saying hello to the group!

                          Tom Zjaba

                          Tomorrow's Heroes
                          http://tomheroes.com

                          Arcade After Dark
                          http://arcadeafterdark.com

                          KZ Comics
                          http://kzcomics.com

                        • i.m.roth@gmail.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 2, 2009
                            Heya Tom! I just wanted to say thanks for starting something so awesome and still being around after all this time! Lovin' the comics hehe I'll get my first contribution done soonly, I hope.

                            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                            From: "coltarmadillo"
                            Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 01:26:57 -0000
                            To: <retrogamingtimes@yahoogroups.com>

                            Just saying hello to the group!

                            Tom Zjaba

                            Tomorrow's Heroes
                            http://tomheroes. com

                            Arcade After Dark
                            http://arcadeafterd ark.com

                            KZ Comics
                            http://kzcomics. com

                            --- In retrogamingtimes@ yahoogroups. com, "waterton10" <i.m.roth@.. .> wrote:

                            > --- In retrogamingtimes@ yahoogroups. com, "Bryan Roppolo" <bryan@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Just want to see if this e-mail manages to get through okay. If so, anyone
                            > > that wants to reply should be able to simply click respond and everyone on
                            > > the Staff can then read it. Makes it a lot easier than having to put
                            > > everyone's e-mail addresses into each e-mail you want to send to the whole
                            > > staff!
                            > >
                            > test

                          • Tom Zjaba
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 3, 2009
                              Thanks!  It is great to see something I started over a decade ago still going.  It is also great to see the number of writers growing.  Really enjoying the newsletter.

                              Tom Zjaba

                              Tomorrow's Heroes
                              http://tomheroes.com

                              Arcade After Dark