Re: [rest-discuss] Where can I find examples of code that uses REST

  • Alexander Johannesen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24 9:18 PM
      On 10/25/07, epombar <epombar@...> wrote:
      > "URL/insert?format=xml&businessID=1234&customerId54321&itemID=123"

      Ouch. This is not very RESTful, nor very elegant. Where does this
      "spec" come from?

      > I don't know where to start,
      > Where do I get the values for businessId and customerId?
      > How do I invoke the script that will handle the logic for this service?

      What technology are you using? It's starting to sound like you're not
      after REST, but some programming list. This is all "basic programming
      for web 101". :)

      Alex
      Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps