Mark Baker article

  • Stefan Tilkov
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      FYI, I've published an article by Mark on InfoQ at

      http://www.infoq.com/articles/separation-of-concerns

      "The practice of 'separating concerns' is a critically important tool
      for software architects, as it helps us introduce loose coupling
      where we need it in the systems we design. Unfortunately, it seems
      we're not as collectively proficient with that practice as we need to
      be, at least in the context of Web services and SOA." ...

      Stefan
      --
      Stefan Tilkov, http://www.innoq.com/blog/st/
    • Nic James Ferrier
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Stefan Tilkov <stefan.tilkov@...> writes:

        > FYI, I've published an article by Mark on InfoQ at
        >
        > http://www.infoq.com/articles/separation-of-concerns
        >
        > "The practice of 'separating concerns' is a critically important tool
        > for software architects, as it helps us introduce loose coupling
        > where we need it in the systems we design. Unfortunately, it seems
        > we're not as collectively proficient with that practice as we need to
        > be, at least in the context of Web services and SOA." ...

        I'd like to comment on that but your registration and login procedure
        does not support my authentication methods.

        I'd like to be rude about them but in deference to you I won't.

        --
        Nic Ferrier
        http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk for all your tapsell ferrier needs