Re: [rest-discuss] RDFForms Updated Version

  • Mark Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
      On 12/15/05, Jan Algermissen <jalgermissen@...> wrote:
      > Is it correct that you deliberately 'traded' this reliability for
      > simplicity and ease[1] of adoption (you mention the 80/20 rule)?

      Yep!

      I still *think* it's a useful feature to have, but until a large chunk
      of the Web goes asynch (ala ARRESTED and its derivative styles), it's
      not worth the bother.

      I'll work on the naming issues too. All suggestions gratefully received.

      Mark.
      --
      Mark Baker. Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA. http://www.markbaker.ca
      Coactus; Web-inspired integration strategies http://www.coactus.com