WWW2005 DevDay CFP

  • Mark Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Anybody up for proposing a RESTful Web services track or talk?

      ====

      Call for Participation
      Developers' Day
      World Wide Web Conference 2005
      Feb 28, 2005

      Developer's Day at WWW2005 promises to be the most exciting yet. We
      have arranged a keynote talk by Makoto Murata and two special all day
      sessions for those interested in dynamic Web Design. However, to make
      the day even more exciting, we are soliciting ideas for topics and
      presentations. In particular, we are requesting proposals for
      individual presentations or, preferably, multi-talk tracks. It is
      expected that four or five parallel sessions will be offered, with
      presentations in each focusing on tools and techniques for the World
      Wide Web. Preferred tracks and presentations will be of interest to a
      wide range of participants working on Web-related development.

      Potential topics and tracks may be for a particular area of Web
      development -- Web Services, Semantic Web, RDF or XML tools, etc. -- or
      for cross-cutting topics that may be of interest to those in multiple
      areas -- forms, compound document and multimedia integration, so-called
      "rich web apps" making innovative use of Javascript, new developments in
      search tools, best and/or advanced practices in Web application
      development, etc.

      Submissions should be in the form of an abstract of no more than 500
      words for an individual presentation. For multiple-presentations or
      tracks, please be sure to indicate the approximate length and how many
      presentations, and include up to a 1/2 page on each planned
      presentation.

      Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis with a final deadline of
      March 25 2005.

      The Developer Day 2005 home page is; http://www2005.org/dday/
      Submissions should be sent to chair_dev@...
    • Mark Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 7:16 AM
        Oopsie, apparently Yahoo decided to start accepting messages from my
        domain today. I didn't realize my server was still trying to send them.

        The DevDay submission deadline has passed. Please disregard (unless
        you *really* want to hurry - my final schedule isn't due until next
        week).