More t-shirt silliness

  • S. Mike Dierken
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
      And now just in time for Valentines Day...

      http://www.cafeshops.com/rest

      (notice the elegance of this RESTful URL provided by this Web service)

      My personal favorite - a mug with "I <heart> REST"
      http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=rest.4784095

      Don't you just want to buy two?

      (Many thanks to the pseudo-anonymous manager at the Seattle bookstore that
      bought five shirts...)
    • Dave Kuhlman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2003
        I have continued to explore the possibility of supporting FSMs
        (finite state machines) and workflows with REST-ful applications.

        In order to do so I've implemented several simple source code
        generator which produces REST-ful Quixote applications that
        implement an FSM or workflow. These code generators read an XML
        document that describes the FSM/workflow, its states, and its
        transitions. It generates the skeleton of a Quixote application.
        And, I've written a document about it, with attached support code
        and examples.

        You can find this document at:

        http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/workflow_howto.html

        The attached example files contain code that is from Juan David
        Ibáñez Palomar. Thanks Juan David.

        - Dave

        --
        Dave Kuhlman