Service Entry Point?

  • nikonguy74
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 12 KB
    Hello Everyone. I'm just getting started with REST. I'm trying to be as RESTY as possible :) and i'm going to force clients to a main page to query whatever service they plan to use rather than use a hard coded entry point for the service. I plan to use the HAL media type. To make things a little neater/nicer i decided to include a screen shot rather trying to format it in this editor window for the group. Anyways is the way i'm doing this correct?