Can I use Content-Location in multipart/* parts?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2014
      Hi,

      being seriously unsure, I take this to the group:

      Is it ok to use Content-Location header in the MIME Headers section of the parts?

      What I need to do is to provide the URI where each part can be retrieved individually.

      Or would maybe a Link <>; rel=self be better?

      Jan
    • Mark Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2014

        IIRC, C-L started life as a regular MIME header... so, yah.