Fw: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-atom-profile-02.txt

  • Erik Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      hello.

      a new version of draft-wilde-atom-profile has been posted. if you are
      using profiles with atom, and specifically the proposed profile media
      type parameter, please get in touch. it would be great to add
      implementations to
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-atom-profile-02#section-5 (please
      see http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6982#section-2 for a description of
      the implementation information needed).