FW: I-D Action: draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-00.txt

  • Markus Lanthaler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:36 AM
      I've just submitted my first Internet Draft trying to establish a registry
      for profile URIs. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

      Cheers,
      Markus

      Date : 2013-04-03

      Abstract:
      This document defines a registry for profile URIs and establishes an
      IETF URN Sub-namespace to be used in specifications standardizing
      profiles.

      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry

      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-00

      ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/