Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-home-xml-00.txt

  • Erik Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      A new version of I-D, draft-wilde-home-xml-00.txt
      has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
      IETF repository.

      Filename: draft-wilde-home-xml
      Revision: 00
      Title: Home Documents for HTTP Services: XML Syntax
      Creation date: 2013-04-01
      Group: Individual Submission
      Number of pages: 8
      Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-home-xml-00

      Abstract:
      The current draft for HTTP Home Documents provides a JSON syntax
      only. This draft provides an XML syntax for the same underlying data
      model, so that the concept of HTTP Home Documents can be consistently
      exposed in both JSON- and XML-based HTTP services.

      Note to Readers

      Please discuss this draft on the apps-discuss mailing list [5].
      Online access to all versions and files is available on github [6].