Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-xml-patch-02.txt

  • Erik Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      A new version of I-D, draft-wilde-xml-patch-02.txt
      has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
      IETF repository.

      Filename: draft-wilde-xml-patch
      Revision: 02
      Title: A Media Type for XML Patch Operations
      Creation date: 2013-02-08
      WG ID: Individual Submission
      Number of pages: 13
      Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-xml-patch-02
      Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-xml-patch-02

      Abstract:
      The XML Patch media type "application/xml-patch+xml" defines an XML
      document structure for expressing a sequence of patch operations that
      are applied to an XML document. The XML Patch document format's
      foundations are defined in RFC 5261, this specification defines a
      document format and a media type registration, so that XML Patch
      documents can be labeled with a media type, for example in HTTP
      conversations.

      Note to Readers

      This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [13].
      Online access to all versions and files is available at github [14].