Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-profile-link-03.txt

  • Erik Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      A new version of I-D, draft-wilde-profile-link-03.txt
      has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
      IETF repository.

      Filename: draft-wilde-profile-link
      Revision: 03
      Title: The 'profile' Link Relation Type
      Creation date: 2012-09-14
      WG ID: Individual Submission
      Number of pages: 9
      Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-profile-link-03
      Diff:
      http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-profile-link-03

      Abstract:
      This specification defines the 'profile' link relation type that
      allows resource representations to indicate that they are following
      one or more profiles. A profile is defined to not alter the
      semantics of the resource representation itself, but to allow clients
      to learn about additional semantics (constraints, conventions,
      extensions) that are associated with the resource representation, in
      addition to those defined by the media type and possibly other
      mechanisms.

      Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)