Wadl for json and xml services

  • afks1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2011
      Hi,
      i'm implementing some REST services with xml or json request/response.
      I would like to define the schemas of the services with WADL, but there is some problem because i don't know how i can define a json structure in WADL. No problem with xml format:

      mediaType: Indicates the media type of the representation. Media ranges (e.g. text/*) are acceptable and indicate that any media type in the specified range is supported.
      element: For XML-based representations, specifies the qualified name of the root elemen

      Somebody knows if i can define a JSON schema with WADL? or if there is an alternative to WADL to define both JSON and XML services?

      Thanks