Recommended REST Blogs? (...and rest-discuss etiquette?)

  • raypolk55
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Sorry if there is already a nice list someplace, but I've been trying make a list of solid blogs that deal primarily with REST. So far, these are my favorites:

      http://mamund.com/blog
      http://www.subbu.org
      http://roy.gbiv.com/untangled/tag/rest
      http://thisweekinrest.wordpress.com

      so, yeah...kind of a sparse list =D

      (also...is there an faq or etiquette guide anywhere? is this sort of post cool? ...and is it okay to ask for feedback on my own blog posts? (aka pimp my blog))
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        On Sep 30, 2010, at 11:46 PM, raypolk55 wrote:

        > Sorry if there is already a nice list someplace, but I've been trying make a list of solid blogs that deal primarily with REST. So far, these are my favorites:
        >
        > http://mamund.com/blog
        > http://www.subbu.org
        > http://roy.gbiv.com/untangled/tag/rest
        > http://thisweekinrest.wordpress.com

        *the classic* http://www.markbaker.ca/blog

        Stefan's
        http://www.innoq.com/blog/st/

        Mine :-)
        http://www.nordsc.com/blog

        And defiinitely more, but I have bad connection here.

        Jan