You're the man now, dog! [rest-discuss]

  • Etan Wexler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 7:12 PM
      Roy Fielding mistyped (ha!) a word in one of his playful messages:

      Ah, yes, a similar thing happens all the time when flaying frisbee in the park with my dog.

      Frisbee-brand flying discs have skin on them? Wow! Thanks, Wham-o! ("Frisbee" is a registered trademark of Wham-o Inc. Or, if one is to take the business's Web site at its word, "Frisbee® is a Registered Trademark of © 2004 Wham-o Inc.".)

      However, when the dog tries to throw the frisbee and I try to catch it in my teeth, it just doesn't seem to work well for either of us.

      You're one sick puppy, Roy, and I suspect that your activities with your canine companion quite perplex the other humans in the park.

      P.S. Humans should catch the reference, but not in their mouths. Please don't go barking up the wrong tree. (Or shrub. Trees don't much like deserts.)