REST-*

  • Sebastien Lambla
    Message 1 of 97 , Sep 16, 2009

      Uh?!

    • Codeblogger
      Message 97 of 97 , Sep 17, 2009
        > Here I have to disagree - I don't have any idea what an "official REST
        > project" might be doing.

        Hi,

        I have to second Stefan. REST is the name for this architectural style
        and with Roy's thesis well defined. Not much left to do. We/you could
        further investigate architectures that are so to speak "RESTful"
        (follow the style) - but we cannot call them REST. Hence a "REST
        project" does not make sense.

        Regards,
        Nicolai