4421RE: [rest-discuss] Re-using information fields for queries in REST

  • David Orchard
    Jun 1, 2004

      Why is discovery of a particular URI "better" than discovery of the construction technique for a URI? This argues that HTML FORM GETs are a bad way of creating URIs because they are fabricated.

      Cheers,
      Dave
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic