4090Re: [rest-discuss] Implementing MONITOR

  • Seth Johnson
    Jan 2, 2004
      Jan Algermissen wrote:

      > Seth Johnson wrote:

      Well, I think that POST is supposed to be much more flexible than that. But
      I'm not sure it matters, after all.

      Seth Johnso

      --

      DRM is Theft! We are the Stakeholders!

      New Yorkers for Fair Use
      http://www.nyfairuse.org

      I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or distribution of
      this incidentally recorded communication. Original authorship should be
      attributed reasonably, but only so far as such an expectation might hold for
      usual practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no claim of
      exclusive rights.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic