2784RE: [rest-discuss] Groove Web Services

  • Phil Eskelin
    Nov 5, 2002
      I wrote:
      > After downloading and attempting to use it, I found that it was
      > worth the space it took on my hard disk, so I removed it. My
      > sense was that it was more hype than anything.

      I meant that it was *not* worth the space it took on my hard drive. I don't
      know what others thought, and I don't mean to venture off-topic, but it was
      a classic example of a tight, simple concept gone overbloated and
      overcomplicated.

      Philip

      e-mail is strictly forbidden. TradeWeb reserves the right to monitor all
      e-mail communications through its networks.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic