19543Re: [rest-discuss] Link Relations

  • Alexander Johannesen
    Nov 5, 2013
      Hi,

      And oops! But through the egg on my face, I mutter, "there's *some*
      implications, but not really REST ..." while coughing ironically into
      a jug of coffee. More coffee!

      Alex

      --
      Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps
      http://shelter.nu/blog | google.com/+AlexanderJohannesen |