19204Re: [rest-discuss] URI design, part 2

  • Max Toro
    Dec 1, 2012
      Thanks for you answer Erik. I don't want to repeat myself, so please
      see my answer to Eric, I'd love to get your comments as well. Rather
      than good or bad I'd like to determine if my example is REST or not.
      --
      Max Toro

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic