17823Re: [rest-discuss] Why is there no "item" link relation registered at IANA?

  • mike amundsen
    Oct 2, 2011
      Jakob:

      I have an I-D in process now:
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-02

      Feel free to make comments/suggestions here:
      http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/link-relations/current/msg00270.html

      FWIW - this I-D stalled while I was away on holiday in September. I
      plan on pressing forward ASAP. Any and all comments will be
      appreaciated.

      mca
      http://amundsen.com/blog/
      http://twitter.com@mamund