16702Re: [rest-discuss] Re: REST, HTTP, Web, Internet [was Atom feed vs. list of orders]

  • Glenn Block
    Oct 3, 2010
      +1 and that's just this thread :-)

      I would love for Roy to be that person since the topic always leads back to his direction.

      Glenn

      On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Bob Haugen <bob.haugen@...> wrote:

      Yahoo says there are 103 messages in this thread. The discussion is
      circular and will never end.

      May I suggest starting a new thread with an appropriate title to focus
      exclusively on the IANA registry issue, where each person who has a
      different position states their position clearly and succinctly, and
      thereafter we refer back to that thread as a FAQ?

      Best I think if somebody with moderator-type skills summarizes all of
      the contradictory positions at the end of the thread, so we don't get
      into a who-get-the-last-word fight.

      I could start one, but I don't really have a position other than
      wanting to shortcut permathreads.

    • Show all 139 messages in this topic