11426Re: [whatwg] Proposing URI Templates for WebForms 2.0

  • Julian Reschke
    Nov 1, 2008
      Mark Nottingham wrote:
      > Try what I did with hinclude <http://www.mnot.net/javascript/hinclude/>;
      > write a javascript library to handle a declarative syntax, and have it
      > gracefully degrade once the browsers handle it natively. If the markup
      > is declarative, it doesn't matter if it's in HTML5 or not, you still can
      > cater to unintended uses.

      Speaking of which: that one (hinclude) is totally useful; and it would
      also help with one of the cases Google's recent dictionary-based
      compression proposal is for.

      I'd totally be in favor to have something like this in HTML5 (and no,
      others have asked for it as well).

      BR, Julian
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic