10971RE: [rest-discuss] Re: Image thumbnails, URIs and content negotiation

  • Sebastien Lambla
    Jul 4, 2008
      I wonder if extensions to a mime type in this instance would be allowed? Provided the server is implemented correctly, requesting image/jpeg;size=medium should still work. THat's an approach I didn't think of, but I like it.

      > To: rest-discuss@yahoogroups.com
      > From: pagaltzis@...
      > Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:23:51 +0200
      > Subject: [rest-discuss] Re: Image thumbnails, URIs and content negotiation
      >
      > * Stefano Masini <stefano.masini@...> [2008-07-03 09:50]:
      > > I initially thought about a url scheme such as the following.
      > > […] But then, on second thoughs, I considered the principle of
      > > content negotiation
      >
      > Don’t forget that there is no reason you cannot do both.
      >
      > Regards,
      > --
      > Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > mailto:rest-discuss-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > mailto:rest-discuss-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Find out how to make Messenger your very own TV! Try it Now!
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic