10967Re: [rest-discuss] Image thumbnails, URIs and content negotiation

  • Lawrence Oluyede
    Jul 3 4:41 AM
      On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Stefano Masini
      <stefano.masini@...> wrote:
      > Maybe I just answered myself, but I was wondering if anybody had an
      > opinion (or better yet, experience) on this matter.

      I'd look at what flickr does for its tons of images in different sizes:

      You can see here
      http://www.flickr.com/services/api/flickr.photos.getSizes.html (and in
      any photo page) that the images are represented in various sizes.
      It uses /s, /m for the pages of the various sizes and _s.jpg, _m.jpg
      for the image itself.

      HTH

      --
      Lawrence, stacktrace.it - oluyede.org - neropercaso.it
      "It is difficult to get a man to understand