      From: rest-discuss@yahoogroups.com [mailto:rest-discuss@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Subbu Allamaraju
      Sent: 31 March 2008 16:07
      To: Jan Algermissen
      Cc: Stefan Tilkov; REST Discuss
      Subject: Re: [rest-discuss] Content negotiation unRESTful?

      Strictly speaking, this is still agent-driven content-negotiation, and
      the redirect you are proposing may be an implementation detail. IMO,
      this redirect is not necessary. There is no need for each
      representation to get its own URI, and in some cases, it could create
      unnecessary proliferation without extra benefits.

      Subbu