K-9 Letter

  • whitni wethington
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2014
      Hello All,

      I am looking for a parent letter to send out about an after the fact K-9 letter to let the parents know what we did. I am just hoping to get a base letter from anyone that many of done one in the past. I am also looking for a letter to send to my parents about Operation Prom. My principal would just like me to send an informational meeting out to the parents to let them know what operation prom is about.

      Thanks

      Officer Whitni Wethington
      Muscatine Police Department