What Mass Killers Want-And How to Stop Them - WSJ.com

  • Bill Culbertson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2013
      http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303309504579181702252120
      052?mod=WSJ_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsSecond

      Interesting article appearing in the weekend edition of the Wall Street
      Journal.

      Bill
    • joebubba53
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2013
        Link not working....
        Interesting article appearing in the weekend edition of the Wall Street
        Journal.

        Bill

      • bc50desk
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2013
          Great article. Thank you for posting. Some have been saying for a while to stop glorifying these incidents to help prevent future acts. Now if we can only get the press to back off. Wait and see what happens with Newtown, the CT State Police are doing the right thing by not releasing anything, and letting the press fight for it. They won't even let anyone near the demolition of the school, so as not to glorify it. I only hope they don't get their hands on everything they are asking for. Crime scene photos, 911 tapes and manifestos are not necessary for public view, it's only about selling news to them.

          -Brian C.
          Norwalk, CT