Movie Theater Emergency Preparedness

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2013
      Greetings,

      I've been asked to provide a local movie theater with any Emergency Preparedness/A.L.i.C.E. recommendations specific to their type building. I found some info within the case study on the Aurora, CO incident (National Association of Theatre Owners distributed checklists from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security), but was wondering if anyone had anything additional?? Please advise. Thanks, Gary
    • joebubba53
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2013
        In Ohio?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2013
          Tell them to contact the ALICE Training Institute and they will help them out. They can go straight to their web page.

                   Joe