Illinois instructors

  • Corey Zavorka
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013
      Hello. Are there any ALiCE instructors out there in Illinois near the St. Louis, MO area? I am getting training requests and need some contacts (because I cannot conduct the training). Please advise.
    • Erin Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013
        Erin Harris in McHenry IL. St Louis is far but I hate for someone to want training and not get it. Please contact me at my business address staysafetraining@... or give me a call.

        Take care
        Erin Harris
        815-245-4469

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 26, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Corey Zavorka <coreyzavorka@...> wrote:

        Hello. Are there any ALiCE instructors out there in Illinois near the St. Louis, MO area? I am getting training requests and need some contacts (because I cannot conduct the training). Please advise.

      • Aaron Schlueter
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013
          I'm in Cincinnati, but can travel.
          513-200-8565 or UERCAARON@...
          Schlueter

          On Sep 26, 2013, at 5:17 PM, Corey Zavorka <coreyzavorka@...> wrote:

          Hello. Are there any ALiCE instructors out there in Illinois near the St. Louis, MO area? I am getting training requests and need some contacts (because I cannot conduct the training). Please advise.

        • Stephen Spear
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013
            Cory

            Is it something I can help with?