Out of the Office

  • Rachel Rubin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2013

      I am currently out of the office and will return on Tuesday, May 28. If you need immediate assistance, please call the administrative offices during normal business hours at 614-231-9709. If you need assistance with your account or have a general library question, please call 614-231-8741.

      I will respond to your message as soon as possible when I return.

      Best,

      Rachel

      Rachel G. Rubin

      Director, Bexley Public Library

      2411 E. Main St.

      Bexley, OH 43209

      Phone: 614-231-9709

      Fax: 614-231-0794

      Twitter: @BexLibDirector

      Web: http://www.bexleylibrary.org

    • Rachel Rubin
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013

        I am out of the office until September 3. If you need immediate assistance, please call library Administration at 614-231-9709 during normal business hours. I will respond to your message as soon as possible when I return.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2013

          I will be out of the office until Thursday, November 21. If you need immediate assistance, please call library administration at 614-231-9709. I will respond to your email as soon as possible when I return.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 30, 2013

              I will be out of the office and away from my email until January 6, 2014. If you need immediate assistance, please call library administration at 614-213-9709 during normal business hours. If you need help with your account, call the circulation department at 614-231-8741.  The library will be closed on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.

              I will respond to your email as soon as possible when I return.

              Happy holidays,

              Rachel

              Rachel G. Rubin, MLIS, Ph.D.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 31

                Thank you for your email. I will be out of the office until Monday, February 9.  If you need immediate assistance, please call library administration at 614-231-9709 during normal business hours or the library’s main information line at 614-231-2793.

                I will respond to your email as soon as possible when I return.

                Best,

                Rachel

                Rachel G. Rubin, MLIS, PhD

                Library Director

                Bexley Public Library

                2411 East Main Street | Bexley, Ohio 43209

                Phone: (614) 231-9709 | Fax: (614) 231-0794

                www.bexleylibrary.org

                Twitter: @bexlibdirector

                FBIcon-01 TwitterIcon-01 MissionStatement-01-01

                BPLHorizontal-01-01