Trans: Fri Oct 5 ~ Locust Groove, GA to Villa Rica~

  • sandy spot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      NEED ~ Locust Groove, GA to Villa Rica, GA on Friday Oct 5, 2007

      Overnight is Filled for Fri Oct 5, 2007 for John-John and Oak.  Current location is in Lucust Groove, GA.  They will need picked up between 3pm to 5pm in Lucust Groove, GA and transported as close to Villa Rica, GA as possible.

      Thanks!!!

      Crossposting Permitted & Appreciated!!!

      Austin is already in temp foster care.

      A $10 Sunoco gas card for each leg is being donated by  Sunoco Refinery in Oregon, Ohio in appreciation for your help to get these three sweeties to rescue.

      Due to the large number of Yahoo Groups I belong to and the amount of mail generated on these groups, it is impossible for me to keep up with all of the mail. I'd hate to miss your offer to help, so please email me directly at the email below if you are able to assist. DO NOT respond to the list or I may never see your offer to help!

      If you would like to volunteer only as BACKUP if that leg does not fill please indicate clearly on the email that you are volunteering only for BACKUP.  We also appreciate an offer for BACKUP if a leg is filled should an emergency occur.

      Thanks!!!

      Please respond with the following information to:  SPOTvolunteer@...  (@yahoo.com)    OFFLIST    if you are able to help!!!  IF I DO NOT RESPOND, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER E-MAIL OR CALL ME – FOR SOME REASON I AM NOT GETTING ALL MY E-MAIL.

      Name:
      Email:
      Address:
      Home City/State:
      Home Phone:
      Cell Phone:
      Vehicle Description:
      License Plate:
      Driver's License Number (please include state issued):
      Emergency Contact:  (Name and phone number)
      Preferred meeting Place:
      Would you be willing to add an additional dog/pup/cat/kitten if requested to combine with another transport?    If yes, how many and what sizes?

      This transport will be monitored

      TRANSPORT RUN SHEET -
      ~ Saturday October 6, 2007 -
      Douglasville, GA to Sylvania, OH (just outside of Toledo, OH)

      TRANSPORT COORDINATOR:
      Sandy White -
      Email:
      SPOTvolunteer@...    (@yahoo.com)
      Phone:  (419) 867-3951 (home) Please try first
                    (419) 356-9050 (cell)

      Sending Shelter:     Spalding County Animal Shelter for Austin:
      208 Justice Boulevard
      Griffin, GA 30224
      Phone: (770) 467-4772
      Website:
      http://www.spaldingcountyanimalshelter.com for complete viewing of all pets available at this shelter.
      Email:
      animalshelter@...

      Receiving Rescue:  4 Paws Sake, Inc.
      Sylvania, OH
      http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH467.html
      Info@...

      Passenger#1:  Austin
      Breed:  Aussie Mix
      Age:    pup
      Gender:   male
      Size/Weight: small/medium
      Neutered:  will be done by receiving rescue
      General temperament:  scared
      Any Special Needs:  none
      Items Provided:  collar, leash, Health Certificate
      Crate:  optional, not provided
      Reason for transport:  kill shelter to rescue
      Vaccines:   UTD

      Passenger#2:  Oak ~ owner surrender
      Breed:  Golden Mix
      Age:    young adult
      Gender:   female
      Size/Weight: medium ~ approx 40lbs
      Spayed:  yes
      General temperament:  friendly ~ loves to ride in vehicles
      Any Special Needs:  none
      Items Provided:  collar, leash, Health Certificate
      Crate:  optional, not provided
      Reason for transport:  owner surrender to rescue
      Vaccines:   UTD

      Passenger#3:  John-John ~ owner surrender
      Breed:  Lab
      Age:    young adult
      Gender:   male
      Size/Weight:  large ~ approx 65lbs
      Neutered:  yes
      General temperament:  friendly
      Any Special Needs:  none
      Items Provided:  collar, leash, Health Certificate
      Crate:  optional, not provided
      Reason for transport:  owner surrender to rescue
      Vaccines:   UTD

      Start: Griffin, GA
      End:  Sylvania, OH (just outside of Toledo, OH)

      Friday Sep 28, 2007
      Griffin, GA to temp foster in Douglasville, GA
            FILLED ~ Thank Irina!!!   Woo Hoo!

      Temp foster Friday Sep 28, 2007 until transport on Oct 6, 2007
      Douglasville, GA
            FILLED ~ Thanks Irina!!!   bowdown

      Transport resumes:  Saturday Oct 6, 2007
      Douglasville, GA ~ Calhoon, GA
             64 miles ~ 1h10m
             FILLED ~ Thanks Emmie!!!  8:00am ~ 9:10am

      Calhoon, GA ~ Chattanooga , TN ~
            51 miles  ~ 0h50m
            FILLED ~ Thanks Elizabeth!!! 9:20am ~ 10:10am

      Chattanooga, TN - Knoxville, TN -
          110 miles  ~1h45m
           FILLED ~

       Thanks Linda!!!    10:20am ~ 12:05pm   Woo Hoo!

      Knoxville, TN - Corbin, KY -
            86miles -~1h20m
            FILLED ~ Thanks Glenda!!!
           12:15pm– 1:35pm  Cow Dance

      Corbin, KY - Lexington, KY -
            89miles ~ 1h30m
            FILLED ~ Thanks Barbara!!! 1:45pm ~ 3:15pmWoo Hoo!

      Lexington, KY - Cincinnati, OH -
            88miles ~ 1h30m
            FILLED ~ Thanks Melissa!!!     3:25pm-~ 5:05pm   Cow Dance

      Cincinnati, OH -  Dayton, OH -
            48miles ~ 1h0m

       FILLED ~ Thanks Joanne & Steve!!!  5:155pm ~ 6:15pmWoo Hoo!

      Dayton, OH - Lima, OH -
             73miles ~ 1h15m
            FILLED ~ Thanks Roger & Rhonda!!!   6:25pm~ 7:35pm   bowdown

      Lima, OH ~ Bowling Green, OH
            58miles ~1h0m
            FILLED ~ Thanks Pat!!!   7:45pm ~ 8:45pm   Cow Dance

      Bowling Green, OH - Sylvania, OH  (just outside of Toledo, OH)
            30miles ~ 0h30m
            FILLED ~ Thanks Mary!!!
      Pickup is Sylvania, OH by rescue.