Re: [reprohealth_india] Rajasthan tourism¹s new line: Welcome to thestate of Sati

  • Sama
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Re: [reprohealth_india] Rajasthan tourism¹s new line: Welcome to  thestate of Sati Dear Abhijit
      We havent received any response from the Rajasthan groups yet. We thought that  the memo could be drafted once we receive an update from them.
      Have you received any news from there?

      Regards
      Deepa

      on 5/31/05 6:38 PM, Abhijit Das at abhijit@... wrote:

      Sending a memorandum is a good idea. It will strengthen the local protests too. Any volunteers for drafting the memorandum?
      best,
      Abhijit