Re: [reprohealth_india] FW: evidence on hormonal contraception and HIV risk

  • Abhijit Das
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Dear Gita,
      Thanks for sending this.
      Abhijit

      On 22-11-2012 10:31, Gita sen wrote:

      Dear all,

      This is a very useful recent review from Africa about a doubling of risk of HIV infection due to Depo, and especially bad for young women.

      Also, given the MOHFW – BMGF push for post-partum IUDs, there are some references that point to the critical importance and difficulty of assuring quality of care if PID  is to be avoided.

      Let me know if you can’t download for any reason, and I can send it.

      Gita Sen

      Professor

      Centre for Public Policy

      Indian Institute of Management

      Bannerghata Road

      Bangalore 560076

      India

      Tel: (o) +91 80 2699 3076

      This email message, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the originally intended addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and /or confidential. If you have received this email in error or otherwise, please delete it and contact the originator immediately. You should not copy or forward it on or otherwise use the contents, attachments, or information in any way without the express permission of the originator. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful.