Re: [reprohealth_india] New Website

  • Abhijit Das
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 11:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [reprohealth_india] New Website

      Page is not visible. please send as attachment
      utkarsh

      Abhijit Das <abhijit@...> wrote:
      Dear Friends,
      I am sending you the home page of our the website of Centre for Health and Social Justice. The key features of this website are:  it includes news-updates on SRHR issues which is going to be updated at least twice weekly. We also have links to thought provoking articles on relevant issues, data on key issues from different states in India as well as relevant Indian Government documents. We also include a resource section on key SRHR issues as well as links to other useful websites. Do send us your feedback on the website and how we can make it more relevant and useful.
      Best wishes,
      Abhijit

      National Laws, Polices

      Programmes